Oh My God! It is finally here! the first cast photo from the Han Solo Movie. I’ll be damned if I was not already excited. Wowee, wow wow. There are some days you don’t want to get out of bed in the morning. Like when you know you are to face a day of challenges and wet pants. And not the stylish kind. But then when glorious things like this happen. Well. You thank the great God Chesapeake that you are alive and well.
So here’s what I can tell.
- The whole movie will take place in the cockpit.
- Per above thought they are locked in the cockpit. Or someone locked them in! Oh man. That would be solid. Maybe a teenage Dengar perhaps? Speculation is for fools I know! But a Dengar fan can dream can’t he? Or maybe that’s what Han won from Lando in that infamous game of Sabacc. Just the cockpit and he leased the rest? Damn. I need answers!
- The costumes are for the lack of a better word, a little meh. I mean I have not seen denim, plaid, ringer tees or a hoodie sweatshirt substrates yet in the SW universe. We’ll see how that works out. I’m confident they will pull it off!
- It used to take it eight people to fly the Millennium Falcon. Nowadays just two.
- Chewbacca is uncomfortable about all the people up in his chew-hizzy. Or he feels like the 8th wheel in this humanoid sandwich.
- Possible hint that this is also a prequel to Indiana Jones – note the leather jacket. What? Screw that. Prequel to Hanover Street is more like it!
- That guy in the lower left loves to hold things. Can’t wait to see what great lengths he goes to to hold anything and everything he can.
- Woody Harrelson will again reprise his role of Woody Boyd, the slow witted alcohol server, from Cheers. Finally! A Cheers® trifecta READ HERE.
- That could be a stoic Screech from Saved by the Smell™ right below Chewbacca.
- Their gazing eyes tell me they will break the 4th wall and engage the audience directly. Inviting us to point out the scoundrels and / or pirates with them. Or fuck it just pull a Mr Roper™ from Three’s Company and ham it up to the camera for 2 hours!
There you have it. If you have any fantastic observations or thoughts about this wonderful photo please do share! Only 456 days till it comes out. Get in line moofmilkers!
Han Solo First Photo Thoughts is sponsored by the good folks at Gnome Brands™ and their wonder product POO SPOON®. Have a large constitution? Break it into the bill of rights! This is the only legally certified spoon made to split up cumbersome bowl movements. So don’t swoon & leave your cocoon! It’s never too soon for Poo Spoon™.